|The Chapter 146 Association
"To Preserve and Protect Massachusetts General Law Chapter 146 and to ensure Public Safety by
maintaining a strong license law"
About The Chapter 146 Association:
The Chapter 146 Association is a not-for-profit organization that protects the Citizens of the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts. We constantly review legislation developed by Big Business in coordination with The Department of
Public Safety that would weaken the intent of laws that were enacted to promote public safety.
We are an association built and operated by Massachusetts Licensed Stationary Engineers. Throughout the years we
have successfully opposed several pieces of Legislation that would have compromised Public Safety. The only
individuals that would benefit from this legislation are Big Business and The Massachusetts Department of Public Safety!
- We fight for you! We are your voice, we speak loud and clear.
- Review all pending legislation affecting the Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 146 and Code of Massachusetts
- Network with Affiliated Trades, Unions, Organizations and Associations to coordinate our efforts at either blocking
or pushing through legislation.
- Generate correspondence and petitions to elected and/or appointed officials regarding matters related to M.G.L.
c. 146 on behalf of Stationary Engineers.
- Lawfully and peacefully demonstrate our position when required.
- Meet with local, state and federal agencies and various elected or appointed politicians to discuss our industry
and the impacts that negative change has on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
|Officers and Board Members
John Patrick Rogers
Keith Gott, Todd Davis, Chris Marcella, Adam Robertson